Pay for yourself
We charge less than other private hospitals
What you will get
- A consultation within 2-4 weeks
- Your surgery within around 2-4 weeks following your consultation
- A friendly treatment team led by your consultant, from start to finish
- High quality care
What you won’t get
- Any compromise on safety or outcome
- Any hidden extra costs
Enquire now Or call us on 0330 135 8039.
How much will my treatment cost?
Our affordable Self Pay treatments are an extension of our existing services. If you are exploring the option of paying for yourself, this alternative solution allows you to quickly access high quality treatments without the need for private insurance. View all treatments.
How do I pay for my outpatient appointment?
A member of the Practice Plus Group team will take payment over the phone when they make the outpatient appointment booking for you.
How can I pay for my surgery?
You can pay for your surgery by debit card, credit card or through a bank transfer (BACS). We accept all major cards except American Express and Diners Club. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept payment by cheque.
When do I need to pay for my surgery?
We require payment in full to have been received at least seven days before the planned date of your surgery.
Can I pay using instalments?
Yes, there are a number of different loans available through our partner Chrysalis Medical Finance. You will need to have an agreement in place with Chrysalis Medical Finance two weeks before the planned date of your surgery.
Can the surgery be paid for through my Private Medical Insurance?
Please contact your private medical insurer to find out if your policy will cover the surgery that has been recommended and that it can take place at a Practice Plus Group hospital. Currently, we are unable to accept Bupa policyholders if they are making payment through their policy.
Why have your treatment at Practice Plus Group Ophthalmology?
- Low cost £95 appointment with highly experienced consultants and tests to help diagnose your problem and help decide on best options available for you
- Shorter waiting times
- Dedicated customer care to provide support and answer your questions anytime
- Fast access to experienced consultant surgeons who work for us at a hospital near to your home
- Specialist nursing teams so you feel better faster