Private hospital treatment
Simple transparent pricing
We offer high quality, consultant-delivered care without the unnecessary extras.
There are two costs to consider:
- £95 for your initial consultation
- Your treatment cost, which can be found below:
|YAG laser capsulotomy||£580|
|YAG laser capsulotomy – bilateral||£730|
What is included in the treatment cost?
You get everything you need – expert surgeons and state of the art facilities, but because we directly employ our consultants, we can charge you less than other private hospitals.
- The highest quality care
- A pre-operative nurse review
- Dressings and equipment
- Any post-operative appointments required
- A named consultant from start to finish
It may not include
- Any compromise on safety or outcome
- Diagnostic imaging if required
- Any hidden extra costs
Paying for yourself at Practice Plus Group Ophthalmology might be more accessible than you think with our payment plans. Through our partner Chrysalis Finance, we offer approved patients a range of funding options to pay for one-off private treatments. This means you can spread the cost of your treatment using our interest free and low APR finance options, which can be arranged in advance.